Skip to main content
World Casinos

5 Online Casino Games with the Lowest House Edge

12 Jul 2021

by Daniel Singh

If you are looking for the best online casino games with the lowest house edge, search no more, we’ve got you all covered.

This article will talk about some popular online casino games with the lowest house edge that you can play and improve your chances of winning.  

The question may pop up in your head: Which casino game has the lowest house edge?

Casino Games with the Lowest House Edge

Well, the Blackjack is at the front with a house edge of just 0.5 %. 

This can be further lowered by applying the right strategy. Next on the line is Crap with the house edge of 1%, then baccarat at 1.5%, followed by single zero Roulette with a house advantage of 2.7%.

Here in this article, we will discuss each of them. 

Keep Reading!

1. Blackjack

If you are new to online gambling, then we recommend you try playing Blackjack. Apart from Blackjack, beginners can also try their luck at online Andar Bahar which is an easy and straightforward game. For Andar Bahar real money game, it is beneficial to learn the Andar Bahar winning tricks and strategy. 

What makes Blackjack most appealing is its house edge of 0.5% that gives players a better chance of winning.  

It is better to look for a Blackjack game played with a single deck which house edge is lower than that played with multiple decks. 

It is amazingly easy to play Blackjack as you only have to form a hand close to or exactly 21 without going over 21. 

However, you should have decision-making skills that will help you improve your winning prospect. What will you do if you get numbered cards 9 and 7? Will you add more cards or simply settle on what you have? When in the game, you have to decide these sorts of things. 

Even though the house edge is inclined to casino favor, you can learn and master the gameplay to bring the result in your favor. 

2. Slots

Slots are undoubtedly one of the most well-liked games in both brick-and-mortar and online-based casinos in the world. 

Remember that not all online slots have a low house edge. According to the variance and volatility level, the house edge of this iconic casino game can be as low as 0.5% and high up to 15%. The huge bonus round, free spins, scatters, and wild makes slot one hell of a game filled with all kinds of excitement.  

When you pull the lever digitally and see the reels rolling, you will feel like playing at a Las Vegas casino. The online slots have become very immersive and exciting to play. If you get lucky, you can bag up to millions of rupees hitting the jackpot. 

3. Video Poker

Third, on the list is Video Poker. It has always been a highly favored game for poker fans wanting a blazing fast experience.

Video Poker has a house edge of up to 5%. It is a computerized game with a house edge, so you may not think it is possible to lower the house edge. Indeed it is possible; you should know the poker mathematics that will introduce a skill level to reduce the house edge in the long run. 

Among many video poker games available, basic versions such as Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild may be quite profitable, even for novices.

4. Baccarat

Probably you are bored playing slots and want to play a casino table game. What about live Blackjack?

Blackjack doesn’t have any particular strategy or challenging rules that you must master. However, it is critical to understand the various house edges and winning odds of different bets.

Baccarat’s primary bets are Player and Banker. In traditional Baccarat, the house edge on the Banker bet is 1.06% and that of the Player bet is 1.24%.

Tie bet is another option that has high house edge of 14.36%.

Banker bets have a 45.85% chance of winning, Player bets have a 44.62% chance of winning, and Tie bets have a 9.53% chance of winning.

With this knowledge, you can play by reducing the house edge and maximizing your winning payouts.

5. European Roulette

The house edge in European Roulette is at 2.5 percent and this is lower than that of American version.

The wheel of European Roulette has a single zero, and the table has 37 straight bets available.

Furthermore, there are several types of outside bets that can help you increase your odds of winning.

Many casino players are attracted to the classic wheel of Roulette due to its widespread popularity in both land-based and online casinos.

Because it has a low house edge, you might benefit much from this popular and often played game.

Final Thoughts

Each online casino game has a house edge that you cannot ignore. House edge is there for casinos to generate profits.

We recommend that you select casino games with low house edges to increase your chances of winning a considerable amount of money.

However, if you do not prepare, you will be unable to enter any game and take advantage of the low house edge. The rules and strategies must be studied. Only then, you will be able to gain the upper hand in the game.

Remember that the range of house edges is determined by the game’s main strategy.

Without a solid strategy, the house advantage might rise. However, with a perfect strategy, you can even beat the lowest house edge.

Besides picking the game with the lowest house edge, you must also select an authentic online casino India. To play in a fully safe and secured platform, you can choose Skylive Casino and have the best online betting and casino experience.

Frequently Asked Questions

Which casino game has the lowest house edge? 

Blackjack that is played with a single deck of cards is the casino game with the lowest house edge (1.5%).

If the game is played by implementing perfect betting strategy, the house edge can drop up to 0.5% or even lower.

Which game has the best odds in the casino? 

The games that allow you to play only against the dealer and not against other players are the best odds games in the casino. Blackjack, Baccarat, and Craps all have a house edge of about 2% on single plays and thus are the games with the best odds in the casino. 

What is the house edge on Slot Machines?

At online casinos, the house edge on most slot machines falls between 5% and 10% providing the Return to Player (RTP) of 90% to 97%. The higher the RTP, the lower is the house edge. That means you should look for slot machines with the highest return on investment.

The RTP is the amount of money that the machine must return to the players over an indefinite time. Being undefined, this may be a very long duration, resulting in both losing and winning.

What are the worst odds on casinos?

RTPs on some Progressive Jackpot Slots can be as low as 80%. There aren’t many table games in a casino that provide such low odds on a single bet.

Furthermore, if a single zero is available, a double zero wheel should always be avoided when playing Roulette.

A two-zero roulette wheel increases the house edge and your chance of losing.

online registration registration bonus skylive casino

Written By,

Daniel Singh

Daniel Singh is a content writer & strategist from India providing his top-notch skills & expertise in the Sports and online casino industry for more than seven years. He is an avid reader and creative writer who is fond of words and uses them to teach others about online betting and trending sports news through his in-depth guides.