Skip to main content
Card Games

Better Odds Basic Strategy Blackjack vs Baccarat?

29 Jan 2021

by Daniel Singh

Blackjack Vs Baccarat-Which One is Better?

Both Blackjack and Baccarat are well-known classic casino table games. These games have attracted a huge number of casino players. And along with the popularity of online casinos, more people around the world are involved in these games daily.

blackjack vs baccarat

Whenever you search for the list of best live casino games, you will always find Blackjack online and Baccarat on the list. These games used to be the games of professional high rollers in brick and mortar casinos.

But after the arrival and dissemination of online casinos, any individual can access these games from anywhere through their smartphones and laptops, and play with an affordable stake.

Both of these card games have the best odds with a low house edge. But to choose one, along with the game mechanism, you must know the best winning odds among the two.

Here, we discuss the winning odds along with the basic strategies of Blackjack and Baccarat.

You can also play baccarat for free to know the odds. And same goes for Blackjack. It is an ideal way to determine the odds without risking your money.

If you are confused about choosing one over Blackjack and Baccarat, this article can help you to make your decision.

Winning Odds: Blackjack vs Baccarat

baccarat odds vs blackjack

Blackjack is one of the top live casino games with the lowest house edge. Just with the application of basic strategy, the house edge of Blackjack can be reduced to 0.5%.

With such a low house edge, you can have incredibly high winning odds. You just need to know the basic strategy to turn the game in your favor. Moreover, if you can master its winning strategy, then the game is all yours.

In Baccarat, the house edge is around 1.5%. But it varies according to its different types of bets.

Banker, Player, and Tie are the three betting positions in Baccarat. Banker bet has the lowest house edge of 1.06% while Player bet has 1.24% and Tie bet has the highest house edge of 14.36%.

Depending on different house edges, winning odds are also different in different bets. Banker bet holds the highest odds of 45.85% while Player bet has 44.62% and Tie bet has the lowest odds of 9.53%.

In both Blackjack and Baccarat, you will be playing against the dealer. You just have to beat the dealer, not any champion. So, with some basic strategies, you can have the best winning odds in both the games.

Basic Strategy: Blackjack vs Baccarat

Knowing only the odds is not enough. You must know what each game demands if you wish to take home some real money.

Besides, by knowing the gaming strategy, you will be able to select the game that comes in your comfort zone.

The best online live dealer Baccarat has a straightforward gaming method. All you need to decide is the betting position for your bet.

After you place your bet, you just have to wait and watch as the cards are dealt and the result is revealed.

As Banker bet has the highest winning odds, it is the most recommended betting position in Baccarat.

Though Tie bet gives you 8 times your stake, it is the least recommended because of its low odds. But you can select any betting position according to the flow of the game. Just make sure that your bet comes back to you with some winnings.

Unlike Baccarat, Blackjack is a game of strategy. You need to give your brain some exercise during the game. Its low house edge is advantageous only when you spare some time to learn its basic strategy.

But do not worry; blackjack and casino baccarat rules and strategies are very simple. With proper focus, you can learn to apply those real quick. You just need to know when you should hit, stand, split, and double down.

You can search for its basic strategies on the internet and learn those to enhance your odds.

Conclusion

Both Blackjack and Baccarat have the best winning odds among the live casino card games.

So, the players of these games have a high probability of taking home some good money in comparison to other card games. These live casino games can be played directly from your smartphones.

However, when you have to choose one between the two, you can select based on the above details.

Compare and see which one best matches your interest, and you think is worth your time and money.

If you do not want to invest any time for learning any kind of strategy and desire for a straightforward game, go for Baccarat. But if you like developing skills and desire for a strategic game, just pick Blackjack.

The most important suggestion that you must follow is to play the live casino games for real money only on a trusted and authentic site.

Your probability of winning more money also depends on the site you are playing in.

So, SkyLive Casino is highly recommended as it is one of the top online casinos in India offering all kinds of online gambling.

Read More: Online Rummy Cardgames Betting Tips & Predictions

Written By,

Daniel Singh

Daniel Singh is a content writer & strategist from India providing his top-notch skills & expertise in the Sports and online casino industry for more than seven years. He is an avid reader and creative writer who is fond of words and uses them to teach others about online betting and trending sports news through his in-depth guides.